Thoughts of the No-Budget Filmmaker.

Welcome to the official blog for Shadow Puppet Studios. This is primarily for talking about my current, former and future film projects. I'll also be posting a couple blogs about what's up on the personal front, giving you the full perspective of the average film student.
So turn down the lights, grab some popcorn and turn off your cell phones... because it's showtime!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome to 2009

So, it's been a couple months since I posted anything new. But I have been pretty darn busy...

So, let's talk about "Reminisce." When last I checked in, it was mid-November 2008. Since then, the script's been rewritten seven ways from Sunday, but it seems like we have a final draft in play.

We start shooting at the end of January. Once that happens, I'm gonna start posting pictures from the production, maybe even a video or two.
In the meantime, we're gonna start working on a bunch of pre-production elements, including storyboards, so I'll try to post some of those before filming.

Until then, you can catch a few tidbits of script here.

No comments: